Soroto Forced action Mixer 300ltr
The original SoRoTo mixer system. Featuring loading wheels, telescopic legs, trowel bracket, bucket stand and also a safety grid and switch. Recommended for use with render, mortar, screeds etc. 2 year warranty.
300ltr Mixer Features:
- Faster cleaning and replacement of the Distinctive Soroto mixer arms is possible without the need for tools. Soroto forced action mixer 300ltr comes with rubber shovels for mixes containing aggregates as standard. Three wheels and a bonus three lifting rings for transporting with a crane – and room underneath the mixer for it to also be moved with a forklift.
- Gear motor – maximum power – minimum load. A powerful motor which has the lowest possible ampere consumption, therefore minimising the strain on the power grid and also the environment. The mounted bracket is suitable for holding a brick trowel. All 240V machines are also equipped with a robust bucket stand for a masonry bucket.
- Both the Safety Grid in front of the discharge chute and the safety switch ensure that you do not risk harming yourself when using the mixer. Additionally, both the 200Ltr and 300ltr models are equipped with a spare power outlet for work lighting, industrial vacuum cleaner, belt conveyor, etc.
- The SoRoTo Forced action mixer 300ltr features a rubber strap that ensures that the grid lid does not open during use or transport. Telescopic legs ensure the right working height. An optional dust controller also helps to avoid dangerous dust discomfort – without losing the opportunity to keep an eye on the mixture, as you do with a closed forced action mixer.
Delivery is available Australia wide.
SoRoTo Forced Action Mixer 300ltr details:
- Motor 3kw, 400 Volt, Rpm 30.
- Drum Capacity 300Ltr, Mixing Capacity 270ltr.
- Width 100cm, Length 120cm, Weight 281kg.