Raimondi Pikus Wet Saw – Adjustable cutting depth, suitable for cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc.
Overall Maximum depth of cut: 80mm. Maximum length of cut: 105 cm. Maximum thickness of cut: 80 mm. Maximum Blade diameter: 250 mm.
Raimondi Pikus 105A Wet Saw Features:
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0 to 45 deg.
- Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity. Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 1.
- Drive belt type poly V. Cast and an extruded aluminium framework.
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 ltr
- Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles (front or rear-mounted) provide superior blade cooling.
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminium housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double bearings).
- Extruded aluminium rail.
- Re-adjustable square for long-lasting precision.
- Telescopic legs provided with a safety device to prevent collapsing.
The Floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation. Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
Raimondi Pikus 105A Equipped with: diamond disc 250 mm for porcelain. Wheels kit for easy transport. Key kit, wrench, manual.
Also available in 1300mm size – Raimondi Pikus 130A Wet Saw 1300mm