Pikus 130A – 1.5hp motor.
Suitable for cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc. Straight, 45 deg bevel (Jolly) plunge cuts.
Overall Maximum depth of cut: 80mm. The maximum length of cut: 130 cm. Maximum thickness of cut: 80 mm. Suitable Blade diameter: 230-250 mm
Raimondi Pikus 130A Wet Saw Features:
- Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0 to 45 deg.
- Belt driven system optimizes motor torque and cutting capacity. Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 1.
- Drive belt type poly V. Cast and an extruded aluminium framework.
- Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 ltr.
- Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles (front or rear-mounted) provide superior blade cooling.
- Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminium housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double bearings).
- Extruded aluminium rail.
- Re-adjustable square for long-lasting precision.
- Telescopic legs provided with a safety device to prevent collapsing.
The floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation. Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
The Raimondi Pikus 130A is equipped with: diamond disc 250mm for porcelain, wheels kit for easy transport, key kit, wrench, manual.
Raimondi specialises in a wide range of high-quality tiling equipment, including tile levelling, grout clean up and drilling products. With nearly 100 years of experience in the tiling industry, Raimondi’s products are both innovative and high quality. Buy Online – Australia Wide Delivery.
Also available in 1050mm size – Raimondi Pikus 105A Wet Saw 1050mm